Middle Level Academics
We recognize that early adolescents require an environment that differs from both elementary and high school. As students progress through each middle level grade at Aspen Creek PK-8, more academic choice and responsibility will be given in preparation for high school.
Fundamental goals which drive our curriculum including:
- mastery of the basic skills in core academic courses
- command of problem solving skills which underlie success in the academic and real world
- development of good work habits, time management, planning and study skills
- exploration of different courses and activities
- understanding of oneself and one’s relationship with others